You agree and consent to us and our authorised service providers and third parties to collect, use and disclose and/or retain your personal data in the manner set forth in this policy. This policy forms a part of the terms and conditions governing your relationship with us. We reserve the right to add to or amend this policy from time to time. The date of the last amendment will appear at the end of this policy.
your personal data
- Examples of personal data include but are not limited to:
- your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided in any form to us;
- your photos;
- your employment history, education background, and income levels;
- personal data of your family members, such as next of kin, spouses and children;
- information relating to payments, such as your bank account number and credit card information; and
- information about your usage of and interaction with our website(s) and/or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views and traffic to and from our website(s).
collection of your personal data
- Generally, we may collect your personal data through the following ways:
- when you access our website(s) or perform an online transaction;
- when you interact with any of our employees;
- when you request or engage us for our services;
- when you respond to our request for additional personal data;
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you respond to our initiatives or promotions; and
- when you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
- For access to our website(s), see paragraph 6 below.
purposes for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data
- Generally, we may collect, use, disclose and/or retain your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with services;
- to assist you with your enquiries;
- to process payment for your purchases;
- to keep you updated on our initiatives or promotions;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and
- all other purposes related to our business.
- From time to time, we may contact you via mail, electronic mail, telephone (call or text), or social medial platforms to inform you about our services and events that we think may be of interest to you.
- You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing materials and we will remove your details from our direct marketing database. Please allow 7 days for your request to be processed.
- Please note that we may still send you non-marketing messages such as service related notices.
disclosure of your personal data
- We may disclose your personal data to the following group of external organisation for purposes mentioned above, subjected to the requirements of applicable laws:
- insurance companies in connection with claims;
- agents, contractors, data intermediaries or third party service providers who provide services, such as telecommunications, mailing, information technology, payment, payroll, data processing, training, market research, carding, storage and archival to us;
- external banks, financial institutions, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
- our professional advisers such as our auditors;
- relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any government authority; and
- any other person in connection with the purposes set forth above.
- We may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our websites and common entry and exit points into our website(s).
- We make use of “cookies” to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our website(s). Such cookies are used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their online preferences.
- Such Aggregate Information collected may be used to assist us in analysing the usage of our website(s).
- Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, please note that this may affect the functionality of the website(s).
- Our website(s) may contain links to other websites operated by third parties independent of theraffler.co. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites operated by third parties even though it is linked to our website(s).
protection of your personal data
- We maintain appropriate security safeguards and practices to protect your personal data unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification disposal or similar risks, in accordance with applicable laws including the PDPA.
accuracy of your personal data
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data remains accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Please keep us informed when there are any updates to your personal data by contacting us directly.
withdrawal of consent
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out in this policy, please contact us directly. Please allow 7 days for your request to be processed.
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, we may no longer be in a position to continue to provide services to you.
access to and correction of your personal data
- You may request access to or make corrections to your personal data records by contacting us directly.
request data deletion
- You may request a deletion of your personal data by contacting us directly. Your request will be processed in 48 working hours.
- If you would like to contact us regarding your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer via contact form
Last update: 4 December 2021